This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
This raspberry martini is a deliciously sweet and strong cocktail that is perfect for the holidays. It is easy to make in a large batch for guests, or just a couple at a time. Made from homemade syrup for the most powerful raspberry flavor that will be a hit with everyone!
If you like martini cocktails, try this gin espresso martini.
Why this is the best raspberry martini:
- It’s a perfect large batch holiday cocktail! Sweet raspberry flavor, and easy to make for many people at a time.
- No artificial flavors. This drink is made with homemade raspberry simple syrup from real raspberries.
- Simple ingredients. No need to buy expensive liqueurs or syrups for flavoring. The only alcohol you need is regular vodka.
- Strong raspberry flavor. It tastes like pure raspberry!
Sure! If that’s what you have on hand, it will work perfectly with this drink. However, you don’t need to specifically go out and buy flavored vodka.
No, you can use a store bought raspberry syrup for flavoring if you prefer. Make sure you buy a syrup that is specifically meant to be used in drinks — it should be called “simple syrup”. You may need to adjust the quantity of ingredients for the right taste as each syrup is made slightly differently.
- Chill the martini glasses. To help keep the cocktail as cold as possible while drinking, chill your martini glasses in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Store the syrup in the fridge. Store any leftover raspberry syrup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Adjust the sweetness. This martini is made sweet. If you prefer a drink that is not as sweet, reduce the amount of syrup to your liking.