This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
This raspberry martini is a deliciously sweet and strong cocktail that is perfect for the holidays. It is easy to make in a large batch for guests, or just a couple at a time. Made from homemade syrup for the most powerful raspberry flavor that will be a hit with everyone!
Fruity cocktails aren’t just for the summertime! Other tasty fruity holiday cocktails include this caramel apple mimosa or this pineapple old fashioned.
If you like martini cocktails, try this gin espresso martini.
Why this is the best raspberry martini:
- It’s a perfect large batch holiday cocktail! Sweet raspberry flavor, and easy to make for many people at a time.
- No artificial flavors. This drink is made with homemade raspberry simple syrup from real raspberries.
- Simple ingredients. No need to buy expensive liqueurs or syrups for flavoring. The only alcohol you need is regular vodka.
- Strong raspberry flavor. It tastes like pure raspberry!
Sure! If that’s what you have on hand, it will work perfectly with this drink. However, you don’t need to specifically go out and buy flavored vodka.
No, you can use a store bought raspberry syrup for flavoring if you prefer. Make sure you buy a syrup that is specifically meant to be used in drinks — it should be called “simple syrup”. You may need to adjust the quantity of ingredients for the right taste as each syrup is made slightly differently.
- Chill the martini glasses. To help keep the cocktail as cold as possible while drinking, chill your martini glasses in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour before serving.
- Store the syrup in the fridge. Store any leftover raspberry syrup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 weeks.
- Adjust the sweetness. This martini is made sweet. If you prefer a drink that is not as sweet, reduce the amount of syrup to your liking.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 martini 1x
- Diet: Vegan
This delicious raspberry martini is perfect for the holidays. It’s easy to make in a large batch for guests, using simple ingredients.
- Raspberry Simple Syrup:
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup water
- Raspberry Martini:
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 1 ½ oz raspberry simple syrup*
- 1 ½ oz lemon juice
- handful of ice
- First make the raspberry simple syrup: Heat the raspberries, sugar and water on a saucepan over medium to high heat, stirring occasionally. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Do not boil. Continue to simmer for 5 to 10 minutes as the sugar dissolves. Remove the syrup from the heat and let it cool slightly. Then, pass it through a fine mesh strainer.
- Next, make the raspberry martini: Add the vodka, raspberry simple syrup, lemon juice and ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for a few seconds, until the outside of the shaker is frosted. Pour into a martini glass and serve immediately. Enjoy responsibly!
- *If you don’t want to make your own raspberry simple syrup, you can use a store bought one. Make sure you buy one that is meant for mixing into drinks.
- After making your syrup, save the strained raspberry pieces and use them to mix into yogurt for a healthy breakfast.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 17.7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: martini recipe, holiday cocktail, raspberry cocktail
Absolut Vodka now makes a Raspberry flavored vodka - I bought a bottle today. I've made the simple syrup. I'm now counting the FRIGGIN' minutes to Happy Hour so I can make this. Stand by...
The Littlest Crumb
Thanks Tracy, so glad you liked it!