This cranberry moscow mule is the best holiday mule cocktail to make for your guests this Christmas. A 5 minute cocktail that adds a cranberry twist on the classic drink. Made with vodka, lime juice, ginger beer and a splash of cranberry juice. This drink will be a hit with everyone at your next holiday party!
At this time of year, everyone is looking for holiday cocktails that are fancy and delicious but also simple to make.
For the best gin drinks, try one of these holiday gin cocktails.
For guests that don’t drink alcohol, this cranberry mocktail is a great option.
If you are serving this cranberry cocktail for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, why not serve it with this cranberry compote?
Why this is the best cranberry mule recipe
- It’s perfect for the holidays. The red cranberries add a festive spin to this drink.
- It’s not too sweet. This recipe is the perfect balance of flavors so all your guests will enjoy it.
- It’s easy to make. With only 4 ingredients and no cocktail shaker needed, you will have this drink ready to serve in 5 minutes.
- Lime juice: Use freshly squeezed lime juice only. This will make a huge difference in taste.
- Ginger beer: If you’ve never made drinks with ginger beer before, make sure you buy ginger beer and not ginger ale. Although they sound the same, they are not interchangeable.
Add the vodka, cranberry juice and lime juice to a moscow mule glass. Mix to combine. Add some ice and top off with the ginger beer.
Yes, just leave out the vodka. Keep the ginger beer since it doesn’t actually have alcohol in it. Optionally, add a tad more cranberry juice.
Yes. If you prefer, substitute the vodka for rum or gin instead.
- Serve in moscow mule glasses. Copper glasses are what classic moscow mules are typically served in. They help keep the cocktail cold and look presentable when serving guests.
- Add garnishes. Garnishes such as fresh cranberries, a rosemary spring or lime slices give this drink an extra holiday feel.