This cranberry mocktail is an easy, fruity and festive non-alcoholic cocktail. Cranberry, orange and lemon juice topped with fizzy club soda, and served with a brown sugar rim.
Fancy mocktails like this strawberry mojito mocktail, are perfect for guests who don’t drink.
Why this is the best cranberry juice mocktail
- Easy for a crowd. This is a really fast mocktail to make with simple ingredients. You can make a giant batch for a group of people in less than 5 to 10 minutes.
- It’s festive! Anything cranberry adds a little holiday touch which is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner get-togethers.
- It’s just as fancy as a cocktail. Just because there’s no alcohol doesn’t mean it should be any less fancy. This mocktail is made in a cocktail shaker and looks so appetizing with a brown sugar rim.
Rub a slice of lemon around the rim of each glass and then dip the edge into a small amount of brown sugar.
Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 5-7 seconds, and then strain. Top with club soda and serve.
Yes! Add about 1 oz of alcohol per cocktail for an alcoholic version. Vodka works best for this drink.
Yes. Homemade cranberry juice will taste especially fresh and delicious in this drink. However, it is much more work — but if you have the time, it’s worth it!
- For extra stickiness, line the rim with simple syrup. If you find the lemon juice is not making the brown sugar stick as well as you’d like, line the rim with simple syrup instead.
- You don’t need a cocktail shaker. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can use a mason jar with ice instead. Or, you can just mix the ingredients together.