Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Valentine’s Day Mocktail is an easy, 3 ingredient non alcoholic drink that both kids and adults will love! Made with raspberry simple syrup, lemon juice and Sprite in 5 minutes.
This Valentine’s Mocktail is a light pink color, making it perfect for a Valentine’s Day theme.
Even this Strawberry Bubble Tea Recipe would be perfect for Valentine’s Day.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Easy to Make — You only need 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make this mocktail.
- Customizable — I made this recipe with raspberry simple syrup, but you can choose the flavor you prefer. Some other options include strawberry, pomegranate or cherry.
- Great for Kids — Kids will love this Valentine’s themed drink for lunch or dinner on Valentine’s Day.
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Raspberry Simple Syrup: You can use a homemade raspberry syrup or a store bought one. You can replace this simple syrup with any red drink syrup. For example, you can use pomegranate syrup, cherry syrup or strawberry syrup instead.
- Lemon Juice: Use freshly squeezed lemon juice for the best taste.
- Lemon-lime Soda: Use any type of lemon-lime soda, such as 7Up or Sprite. For a healthier option, use club soda or sparkling water instead.
How To Make A Valentine’s Mocktail
Step 1: Mix the raspberry simple syrup and lemon juice together in a cocktail glass. Add in a handful of ice.
Step 2: Pour the lemon-lime soda on top. Stir to combine and serve.
- Add Valentine’s Day garnish. Adding some Valentine’s decorations as garnish pull this drink together. Try serving it in a Valentine’s glass, or putting fresh raspberries on heart shaped cocktail picks.
- Mix flavors. You don’t just have to choose one flavor for this drink. Try mixing syrups together instead. Make a strawberry & raspberry mocktail or a pomegranate & cherry mocktail for example.
- Make it a pitcher. If you are serving a group of people, multiply the recipe by 5 or 6 times and mix all the ingredients together in a pitcher.
Yes, this makes a great Valentine’s punch recipe. Make a large batch of this recipe and serve it in a large punch bowl with a ladle.
Yes. To make this drink in advance, mix the syrup and lemon juice together. Add the ice and soda right before serving to prevent the drink from becoming watered down and the soda from going flat.
Yes. If you want to make this an alcoholic beverage, you can add in an ounce of vodka, tequila or white rum.