Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy for more details.
Easy nutella overnight oats are a simple, delicious hazelnut breakfast idea. Quick to meal prep in advance for ready-to-go breakfasts throughout the week.
- It’s nutella for breakfast! Nutella is always a great addition to any type of breakfast.
- Easy to meal prep. Overnight oats take just a few minutes to make and let you meal prep for days ahead.
- It can be made vegan. With a couple easy-to-make substitutions, these oats can be made dairy-free or completely vegan.
Microwave the nutella for 20-30 seconds to soften it up.
- Pick up a set of overnight oats jars. If you plan to meal prep overnight oats recipes, get a set of smaller mason jars that make meal prep easy!
- Serve with fresh fruits. These oats taste delicious with sliced bananas, blueberries or raspberries.
- Meal prep about 5 days in advance. If you are looking to meal prep for several days in advance, try not to make more than 5 days’ worth for the freshest tasting oats.