Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Chocolate Strawberry Shots are the best Valentine’s Day shots recipe. They are made with only 2 ingredients (Tequila Rose and Chocolate Syrup) and taste like dessert.
These layered strawberry shots are an easy recipe to make for Valentine’s day this year.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Two Ingredients — This recipe only requires two ingredients — Tequila Rose and chocolate syrup so it is really easy to make.
- Valentine’s Day Shots — If you are looking for shots recipes to make for Valentine’s Day, this is the perfect recipe to try.
- Sweet & Delicious — Tequila Rose gives these shots a creamy, strawberry flavor that is absolutely delicious!
- Tequila Rose: Tequila Rose is a strawberry cream liqueur that is tequila-based. As a substitute, you can use Baileys Strawberry & Cream. You could also use a strawberry liqueur, but the shots won’t have a creamy texture and will taste stronger.
- Chocolate Syrup: Use any type of chocolate simple syrup. You can also make your own chocolate syrup at home.
How To Make Chocolate Strawberry Shots
Step 1: Pour the chocolate syrup into the bottom of a shooter glass.
Step 2: Gently pour the Tequila Rose on top of the chocolate syrup.
- Chill the alcohol. Since these shots are not shaken in a cocktail shaker, chilling the alcohol in the fridge for a few hours before making them will help keep them extra cold when served.
- Use a spoon to pour the shots. To make sure that the Tequila Rose sits in a layer on top of the chocolate syrup, slowly pour it down the back of a spoon onto the chocolate sauce.
- Add garnish. Some garnish ideas include whipped cream, red and white sprinkles, or a chocolate covered strawberry.
Tequila Rose is a cream liqueur that is a combination of strawberry cream liqueur and tequila.
Yes. You can make these strawberry shots a few hours in advance and chill them in the fridge until you are ready to serve them.