This delicious iced white chocolate mocha is the best holiday starbucks drink. This copycat recipe is easy to make, with a homemade white chocolate syrup, coffee and milk for creaminess. Served over ice for a chill, chocolatey coffee drink that you will want to have every morning.
Starbucks makes some great fall & winter holiday lattes, all of which you can easily make at home. Such as this iced chai latte with pumpkin cold foam.
If you are looking for seasonal warm drinks, try this lavender latte or this oat milk hot chocolate.
For the chocolate version of this drink, try this iced mocha latte.
- Tastes just like the starbucks recipe! Save time and money and make this drink at home.
- Uses simple ingredients. There’s no need to buy specially flavored syrups— you probably have all the ingredients you need on hand.
- It’s the perfect fall or winter holiday drink!
- White chocolate chips: If you can’t find white chocolate chips, you can use white baking chocolate instead.
- Coffee: Adjust the strength of your coffee as you prefer. I like to use espresso for a stronger coffee flavor, but if you want a sweeter or less caffeinated drink, use regular coffee.
First, make the white chocolate syrup. Heat the white chocolate chips, milk and cream on a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently, until the chocolate chips are fully melted and the syrup is smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
Mix the white chocolate syrup, milk and cream into the coffee and stir until smooth. Add in a handful of ice and serve immediately.
This recipe uses homemade syrup so everyone can easily make this latte without having to spend money on fancy syrups. However, it is possible to buy white chocolate syrup for drinks online. You may need to add slightly more or less of a storebought syrup than the quantity listed in the recipe because these syrups can vary in how sweet they are.
Store any leftover syrup in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a couple weeks. You can use this to make iced white chocolate mocha lattes more quickly, or can experiment mixing it into different drinks, such as hot chocolate.
- Heat the white chocolate syrup over low heat. If the heat is too high, the cream may curdle, ruining your syrup. Keep the temperature low the whole time you are heating the syrup.
- Make a batch of coffee in advance. If you want to make this latte quickly, brew a large batch of coffee in advance and keep it in a sealed container in the fridge so you have chilled coffee that is ready to go.
More recipes like this
Iced White Chocolate Mocha
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 latte 1x
- Diet: Vegetarian
This delicious iced white chocolate mocha is the best holiday starbucks drink. This copycat recipe is easy to make, using simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- White Chocolate Syrup:
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha:
- ½ cup strongly brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate syrup
- ½ cup milk
- handful of ice
- Make the white chocolate syrup: Heat the white chocolate chips, milk and heavy cream on a saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently as the chocolate melts. Make sure to keep the heat on low or you may curdle the cream. Once the chocolate is melted and the syrup is an even consistency, remove it from the heat and let it cool slightly.
- Make the latte: Mix the white chocolate syrup and milk into the chilled coffee. Add a handful of ice and serve. Enjoy!
- You can replace the homemade white chocolate syrup with store bought syrup if you prefer. You may need to adjust the amount of syrup you add as each brand of syrup will vary in sweetness.
- The recipe for the white chocolate syrup makes about 5 tablespoons of syrup. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a couple weeks.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Latte
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Sodium: 67mg
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.2g
- Trans Fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrates: 8.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
Keywords: starbucks copycat, starbucks recipe, latte recipe
Leave a Reply