Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Earl Grey cocktails are all easy to make, creative tea cocktails. If you are a tea lover, then these cocktails are for you!
Why You’ll Love These Earl Grey Cocktails
- These cocktails are perfect for an afternoon tea party! If you are looking for an alcoholic drink option to serve guests, other than plain tea, you have to try one of these cocktails.
- Earl grey is a unique cocktail flavor that adds an elegant and creative element to these drinks.
- These recipes are simple and easy to follow. I’ve also included some substitutions in case you don't have the exact ingredients listed in the recipe.
- Make an earl grey syrup. The recipes below vary in how they incorporate the earl grey tea flavor into the drink. For an extra tea-flavored kick, you can always add in this earl grey simple syrup, or even a dash of some lavender syrup, which pairs perfectly.
- Use elegant cocktail glasses. Unique cocktails call for unique cocktail glasses. Serve these tea cocktails in elegant & creative cocktail glasses.
- Substitute the alcohol. A few of these cocktails are gin-based, which pairs exceptionally well with earl grey tea. However, if you are not a fan, substitute it with another alcohol, such as vodka.
- Serve them with appetizers. If you plan to serve these tea cocktails at a cocktail party or afternoon tea party, serve them alongside appetizers such as these honey & goat cheese balls or these coconut shrimp.
Earl Grey Cocktails
Earl Grey Old Fashioned
This Earl Grey Old Fashioned is an elevated version of the classic cocktail. It’s made with a homemade earl grey infused whiskey, which gives it its tea flavor. This recipe uses plain simple syrup as a sweetener, but you could easily substitute it for this earl grey syrup for an extra tea-infused kick.
Earl Grey Gin Cocktail
Earl grey tea and lemon are always a great pairing, making this Earl Grey Gin Cocktail a delicious spin on afternoon tea. This cocktail is made with store bought earl grey gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and floral bitters. If you don’t have earl grey infused gin, use regular gin and this earl grey simple syrup instead.
Earl Grey Sour
This Earl Grey Sour cocktail tastes like spring. The bergamot flavored earl grey tea pairs beautifully with the notes of citrus and refreshing juniper in the gin. This recipe is made with a homemade tea-infused gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and an egg white.
Earl Grey Lavender Bourbon Punch
This Earl Grey Lavender Bourbon Punch is an easy batch cocktail for an afternoon tea party. Steeped earl grey tea with hints of bergamot, infused with sweet lavender syrup, fresh lemon and smooth bourbon make this drink especially impressive.
Earl Grey Martini
This Earl Grey Martini (or mar-tea-ni) is made with earl grey tea, gin, lemon juice and simple syrup. Plus it has an egg white for a frothy, foamy top (use aquafaba for a vegan alternative).
Leave a Reply