Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Earl Grey cocktails are all easy to make, creative tea cocktails. If you are a tea lover, then these cocktails are for you!
Why You’ll Love These Earl Grey Cocktails
- These cocktails are perfect for an afternoon tea party! If you are looking for an alcoholic drink option to serve guests, other than plain tea, you have to try one of these cocktails.
- Earl grey is a unique cocktail flavor that adds an elegant and creative element to these drinks.
- These recipes are simple and easy to follow. I’ve also included some substitutions in case you don't have the exact ingredients listed in the recipe.
- Make an earl grey syrup. The recipes below vary in how they incorporate the earl grey tea flavor into the drink. For an extra tea-flavored kick, you can always add in this earl grey simple syrup, or even a dash of some lavender syrup, which pairs perfectly.
- Use elegant cocktail glasses. Unique cocktails call for unique cocktail glasses. Serve these tea cocktails in elegant & creative cocktail glasses.
- Substitute the alcohol. A few of these cocktails are gin-based, which pairs exceptionally well with earl grey tea. However, if you are not a fan, substitute it with another alcohol, such as vodka.
- Serve them with appetizers. If you plan to serve these tea cocktails at a cocktail party or afternoon tea party, serve them alongside appetizers such as these honey & goat cheese balls or these coconut shrimp.