This delicious Cajun chicken pizza is made with a Cajun garlic pizza sauce base, topped with Cajun flavored chicken, green bell pepper, onion, diced tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. A tasty and healthy pizza loaded with spice and cheese, perfect for a quick family dinner.
The secret ingredient to this pizza is the Cajun Garlic Pizza Sauce which replaces tomato sauce as the pizza sauce base. This is a deliciously creamy garlic pizza sauce with a kick of spice that emphasizes the Cajun flavor of the pizza. It is quick and easy to make, and definitely worth it for this pizza.
Ingredients for Cajun Chicken Pizza:
- Homemade pizza dough. Homemade pizza dough always tastes better, but if you are in a rush, you can use store bought pizza dough too if you need.
- Cajun Garlic Pizza Sauce. As mentioned above this pizza base sauce is made for this pizza, and comes together very quickly. Make this sauce while you are waiting for your pizza dough to rise or thaw. However, if you really don’t have time for this sauce, you can also use regular tomato sauce and the pizza will still taste amazing, but will have less Cajun flavor.
- Cajun chicken. This chicken is fantastic on this pizza, but if you want to make extra, you can use the leftovers in so many ways. They taste great in a breakfast chicken burrito or Cajun chicken sandwich.
- Green Bell Pepper
- Diced Tomatoes
- If you don’t have all these veggies on hand, toss on whatever vegetables you do have. Almost anything will go. If you want to go a step further and make this a strictly veggie pizza, it would also taste amazing!
- Optional: Top the pizza with some red pepper flakes and parmesan.
Other pizza recipes you may like:
- Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Pizza with Pesto Drizzle
- Fig, Pear, Walnut, Brie, Honey and Goat Cheese Pizza