These watermelon shooters taste just like watermelon sugar candy gummies! So tasty, and easy to make for a large crowd.
- 1 cup seedless watermelon chunks
- ½ ounce white rum
- ½ ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ ounce peach schnapps
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Granulated sugar, for glass edges
- First, prepare the shooter glasses. Run a slice of watermelon around the edges of each shot glass. Then dip the rim in sugar to coat the edge of the glass.
- Next, add the watermelon chunks, rum, lemon juice, peach schnapps and simple syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pass the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove any leftover watermelon pieces.
- Put the watermelon shooters in an airtight container. Put both the watermelon shooters and shot glasses in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, or overnight if you are making them in advance.
- When ready to serve, give the watermelon shooters a stir first, then pour into the prepared shot glass. Enjoy responsibly!
- 1 ounce = 1 tablespoon = ⅛ cup. If you are not comfortable measuring in ounces, convert the measurements to tablespoons or cups.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup can be made or bought. For instructions on how to easily make your own, see the blog post.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 shot
- Calories: 22
- Sugar: 3.5g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: watermelon drink, watermelon recipe, shooters, shots, watermelon cocktail