These pistachio overnight oats are a healthy, easy to make breakfast idea. Oats mixed with pistachios, brown sugar, honey and dark chocolate chips. Topped with a drizzle of chocolate and shredded coconut.
- In a small bowl, mix the oats and milk together.
- Mix in the pistachios, honey, brown sugar, chocolate chips, pistachio extract, vanilla extract and cardamom. Stir until evenly combined.
- Divide the pistachio oats into two serving containers. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Optionally, right before serving, top with shredded coconut, a few extra pistachios and a drizzle of melted dark chocolate.
- Storage: Store overnight oats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. If needed, splash with a small amount of milk before serving to refresh the oats.
- Prep Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Overnight Oats
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 489
- Sugar: 41.6g
- Sodium: 148mg
- Fat: 17.1g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 74.5g
- Fiber: 6.7g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: overnight oats recipes