This copycat McDonald’s pineapple mango smoothie tastes exactly like the real thing! Make it at home in under 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, mango nectar, pineapple nectar and ice to a blender.
- Blend just until all the chunks have been broken down into a slushie-like consistency. Serve with a straw.
- This smoothie is meant to be a thick frozen slushie. You may need to scoop it out of the blender. It will melt slowly while you drink it so it doesn’t get too liquidy outside on a hot summer day. Even when thick, you will be able to sip it with a straw, but if you want the smoothie a bit thinner, just let it sit out for a few minutes before drinking it.
- Don’t overblend! Once the chunks are blended, don’t keep blending or you will make the smoothie too liquidy.
- Size: This serving size is almost as large as a McDonald’s large size. One portion would easily make two small smoothies.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 large smoothie
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 63.5g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Fat: 0.7g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 79g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 0g
Keywords: Pineapple, mango, summer drinks, smoothies