This salted caramel cold foam recipe is an easy to make copycat version of the favorite Starbucks topping. Put this on any of your favorite coffee or tea drinks!
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the caramel sauce in the microwave for 5 to 10 seconds until it is smooth and liquidy. Don’t overheat the sauce or let it burn.
- Work quickly, before the sauce has a chance to thicken up again. Mix in the sea salt to the caramel syrup, stirring until it is evenly dissolved.
- Mix the salted caramel sauce, milk and cream together until well combined.
- Froth the mixture in an electric frother on the “Cold Froth” setting.
- Pour on top of your iced coffee of choice and enjoy!
- Use fresh milk. Fresh milk froths much better than milk that has been sitting in the fridge for a few days.
- Clean your milk frother well. Whenever you use flavoring in your electric frother, always make sure to clean it thoroughly immediately after use.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cold Foam
- Method: Frothed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Serving
- Calories: 126
- Sugar: 15.1g
- Sodium: 134mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 22mg
Keywords: cold foam recipe, starbucks cold foam