This creamy pumpkin RumChata martini is the perfect fall cocktail. Made with homemade pumpkin simple syrup, RumChata and vanilla vodka for a delicious after dinner dessert drink.
- Heat the brown sugar, pumpkin puree, water, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice and cinnamon together in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer, stirring occasionally. Continue to simmer the syrup for 30 to 60 seconds, until the brown sugar has fully dissolved. Don’t let the syrup fully boil.
- Remove the syrup from the stove and let it cool down for a few minutes.
- Add the RumChata, pumpkin syrup, vodka and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake well for 5 to 10 seconds until the outside of the cocktail shaker is frosted.
- Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass. Enjoy responsibly!
- Storing the pumpkin syrup: This recipe will make extra pumpkin syrup. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Chill the martini glasses. Chill the martini glasses in the fridge for at least an hour or in the freezer for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. Since this drink isn’t served over ice, this will help keep it cold.
- Garnish the martini. Garnish the martini with a cinnamon stick, sprinkle of cinnamon and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Martini
- Calories: 281
- Sugar: 11.1g
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 5.4g
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 12.6g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
Keywords: pumpkin martini, pumpkin recipe, fall cocktail