These healthy pumpkin protein muffins are packed with chocolate pumpkin flavor. So delicious, healthy and easy to make— the perfect treat for fall!
- 1 cup (125g) all purpose flour
- 10 tablespoons (70g) chocolate protein powder.
- ¾ cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup + 2 (155g) tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¾ cup + 2 (172g) tablespoons greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup (160g) pumpkin pie filling
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup (125g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line 12 muffin tins with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, protein powder, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the vegetable oil, greek yogurt and pumpkin pie filling together until smooth. Beat in the eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix only until just combined. Don’t overmix the batter. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly into the muffin tins. Bake for 5 minutes at 400F, then decrease the temperature to 350F and continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes, until the tops are crispy and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Storage: Store these muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for a couple days or in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 283
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Fat: 15.9g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12.9g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.2g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
Keywords: sweet potato muffins, pumpkin muffins, healthy muffins, breakfast muffins, pumpkin recipe