This Oreo milk tea (also called Oreo bubble tea) is easy to make with only 5 ingredients. If you like bubble tea, you will love this creamy oreo milk tea drink!
- Remove the cream center from the Oreos, keeping just the Oreo cookie.
- Put the Oreo cookies in the milk and let them sit for 5 to 10 minutes to soften.
- Add in the chilled tea. Stir the mixture well, until all the Oreo crumbs have dissolved.
- Meanwhile, cook the boba in a small saucepan on the stovetop, following the package instructions.
- When the boba are done cooking, strain them, and run them under cold water for a minute to cool them.
- Then, immediately add them to the simple syrup and stir to coat so they don’t stick together.
- Add the boba and Oreo milk tea to a bubble tea cup filled with ice. Use a boba straw to sip up the bobas. Enjoy!
- Use quick cooking boba. If you can find them, use quick cooking black tapioca pearls to save you time.
- Brew strong tea. When making bubble tea, always brew strong tea. This ensures the tea flavor comes through without watering down the drink. Don’t worry, it won’t overpower the Oreo flavor!
- Adjust the milk to tea ratio. This recipe uses less tea than milk to prevent overpowering the Oreo flavor. However you can add more or less tea depending on your preference.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Bubble Tea
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Taiwanese
- Serving Size: 1 Milk Tea
- Calories: 446
- Sugar: 45.5g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 77.6g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 8.7g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
Keywords: bubble tea recipe, oreo bubble tea, milk tea recipe