This copycat Starbucks chai tea latte recipe takes less than 5 minutes to make. Use ready-made chai concentrate, or brew your own at home. This recipe is easy to customize and can be served hot or cold.
- ½ cup chai concentrate*
- ½ cup milk
- 1 to 3 tsp sweetener of choice (honey, maple syrup or brown sugar) (optional)
- How to Make an Iced Chai Tea Latte:
- Chill both the milk and chai concentrate in the fridge. Stir in any optional sweeteners into the chai concentrate.
- Pour the chai concentrate and milk into a large glass filled with ice.
- Optionally, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- How to Make a Hot Chai Tea Latte:
- If chilled, heat the chai concentrate in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds until hot. Stir in any optional sweeteners.
- Use an electric milk frother to warm and froth the milk.
- Pour the warm, frothed milk on top of the chai concentrate and gently stir to combine. Optionally, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- *This recipe uses store bought chai concentrate. For information on how to make your own chai concentrate at home, see the blog post.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Lattes
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 latte
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 9.4g
- Sodium: 11mg
- Fat: 11.2g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.3g
- Trans Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
Keywords: starbucks recipe, latte recipe