This caramel apple mimosa is the best fall-themed mimosa you’ve ever had. Make a couple at a time or a large batch for your next holiday brunch.
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups apple juice
- 4 ½ tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 (750ml) bottle of Champagne
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together, making sure there are no clumps of sugar.
- Dip the rim of each champagne flute into a small amount of caramel syrup (not included in the quantity listed in the ingredients). Then press it into the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Rest the glass upside down as it dries.
- In a separate glass, mix the apple juice and caramel syrup together.
- When ready to serve, fill each champagne flute ⅓ of the way full with the apple caramel mixture and top off with champagne. Serve immediately. Enjoy responsibly!
- For best results, chill the apple juice and champagne in the fridge before making these mimosas.
- Adjust the sweetness: If you want to make these drinks sweeter, and an extra tablespoon of syrup. For a less sweet drink, remove 1-2 tablespoons of syrup and add 1/4 apple juice mixture and 3/4 champagne.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mixed
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 mimosa
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 15.4g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: brunch mimosas, brunch drinks, holiday cocktails, holiday mimosas