These healthy, low carb, gluten-free almond flour raspberry muffins are SO delicious you have to try them even if you don’t follow a gluten-free diet.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease or line 10 muffin tins with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- In a medium sized bowl, melt the butter. Mix in the brown sugar. Beat in the eggs until combined. Then mix in the milk.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing only until just combined. Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Evenly divide the batter into the 10 muffin tins. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a dash of turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffin tops are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool to room temperature before eating them, otherwise they will be too crumbly and fall apart.
- *Almond meal is not the same thing as almond flour. If you have never baked with almond flour before, make sure to read the label well before buying.
- Storage: Store leftover muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 273
- Sugar: 14.7g
- Sodium: 229mg
- Fat: 20.1g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
Keywords: healthy muffins, almond flour muffins, breakfast muffins, gluten free muffins