These crispy air fryer frozen coconut shrimp take only 10 minutes to make! Straight from the freezer into the air fryer. They come out with a crunchy, golden brown coating and a tender and juicy inside.
- 10 - 14 frozen coconut shrimp
- dipping sauce of choice (optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 390F for 10 minutes.
- Once preheated, add the frozen shrimp to the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure not to overlap the shrimp.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping the shrimp halfway through the cooking time. Keep a close eye on the shrimp in the last couple minutes to make sure they don’t overcook or burn.
- Remove them from the air fryer and serve with any optional toppings or dipping sauces. Enjoy!
- Adjust the cooking time based on the size of the shrimp. I use medium sized shrimp for this recipe. However, if you have jumbo coconut shrimp, cook the shrimp for an extra 2-4 minutes. If you are using very small shrimp, cook them for 2-3 fewer minutes.
- Optional Toppings: Top with a spritz of fresh lime juice, cilantro, fresh mint, drizzle of honey or red chili flakes.
- Optional Dipping Sauces: Serve with sweet chili sauce, pina colada sauce or spicy mango dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 shrimp
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 87mg
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
Keywords: coconut shrimp, air fryer recipes